ACBe - The first high-frequency internal vibrator system that can be worn as a backpack.
- Time and effort savings: When processing large areas, the operator saves time and effort, as no re-plugging of the internal vibrator connection or relocation of the converter is necessary.
- High ergonomics: The backpack system was developed by a German brand manufacturer for backpacks and offers very good weight distribution and high wearing comfort.
- Safety: As the protective hose and cables are directly connected to the backpack, there is no risk of tripping on the construction site due to cables or hoses lying on the ground.
- The electric motor is maintenance-free, which saves time and money.
- Always flexible: parts with different hose lengths and bottle diameters can be connected to the converter backpack depending on the application and requirements.
Available vibrator heads:
diameter 38, 45 and 58 mm
Available hose length:
1.5 m, 3 m and 5 m
One for all: 1 battery – several machines
Rammers, vibratory plates and internal vibrators are usually not used at the same time on the construction site, but in succession. The modular system from Wacker Neuson makes it possible to use the same rechargable battery for all these devices. This not only saves costs but also storage space. Changing the battery works without tools in no time.