DPU110r - The future of heavy vibratory plates is in the remote control.
Using an innovative exciter technology, the DPU110r can be controlled sensitively and without loss of travel speed, offering the operator maximum working comfort in addition to precise control. At a safe distance from the machine, operators are not directly exposed to noise or exhaust fumes. Optimal protection is provided by the infrared remote control, which switches the vibratory plate directly to on-the-spot compaction if the clear line of sight is lost between the operator and the machine. As one of five models, the DPU110r is among the most powerful heavy vibratory plates in its class.
- Powerful, optimally designed vibratory plate
- Available in 2 widths: 870 and 970 mm
- Intelligent water-cooled engine for ambient temperatures up to 50°C.
- Available as a remote-controlled or alternatively center pole controlled version
- Compamatic: additional compaction control, conveniently from your desk (accessories for machines with compatec)
Optimal compaction control with Compamatic
First-class compaction performance
High level of operating comfort thanks to remote control
Ecological and fit for the future
Extremely sturdy design
Maintenance and service
Intelligent machine protection
|Sand, stones, soil: With heavy plates by Wacker Neuson, just about everything can be compacted. Exactly how impressive the DPU110r remote-controlled vibratory plate is in application has been examined by experts in construction machine technology. Read the results of the field test here (PDF) »|
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.